What would my IRS go for??

shadowcoupe

I want to sell my IRS out of my 03. But I have no clue what i can get for it...

36k miles on it, less than 10k on the mods. Mods are, DSS level 2's, QA1 12way drag shocks, H&R front and rear race spings, JDM pinion snubber, BF IRS brace, MM upper/lower delrin bushings, MM IRS bushings, upper button head bolts/lower 14mm bolts, and bassani SS cat-back. No rear calipers or discs, i used them on my SRA...

Would it be better to try and sell it as a whole package, or to part it out? What could I get for a package like this?

Thanks, I just need to get rid of this thing :bash:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member

36k miles on it, less than 10k on the mods. Mods are, DSS level 2's, QA1 12way drag shocks, H&R front and rear race spings, JDM pinion snubber, BF IRS brace, MM upper/lower delrin bushings, MM IRS bushings, upper button head bolts/lower 14mm bolts, and bassani SS cat-back. No rear calipers or discs, i used them on my SRA...

Would it be better to try and sell it as a whole package, or to part it out? What could I get for a package like this?

If you decide to part it out i would like to take the HR race springs...

Speed Demon

Established Member

Your best bet is going to be to put the stock springs, axles, and shocks back on it and sell the aftermarket parts off seperately. An IRS with all the mods you have will usually sell for around $1200 and just with the brace, bushings and bolts around $800-$1000. You might get lucky and find some one who really wants the whole thing, but I think you'd come out better doing like I said, if you still have the original parts.:beer:

shadowcoupe

Your best bet is going to be to put the stock springs, axles, and shocks back on it and sell the aftermarket parts off seperately. An IRS with all the mods you have will usually sell for around $1200 and just with the brace, bushings and bolts around $800-$1000. You might get lucky and find some one who really wants the whole thing, but I think you'd come out better doing like I said, if you still have the original parts.:beer:

dont have the stocks shocks or axles... i think i might just part it out then..

Users who are viewing this thread