What would you do if you owned lambo

TClark22

Established Member
Driver did what I would do and drive away fast but If I was the camera guy I would have beat his ass...and I'm not the violent type either.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I read the other day some reports of people who lived on that street saying the Lamborghini was racing up and down the street over and over. So calling the cops would have resulted in both of them being in trouble.

Blackness03

Established Member
There's no telling what I would do. Most likely stop the car and get out.

Few years back I was driving my mustang through a neighborhood and some kid was standing by the road throwing rocks at me when I drove by. I slammed on brakes and threw it in reverse faster then I ever have before. Pulled up their driveway, kid took off running and I go knock on the door and tell his parents what he was doing. He didn't hit my car but The kid had to come apologize then his dad made him go out in the woods and grab the stick he was going to his ass whooped with.

Never did see the kid throw any more rocks

zacmustang03

Established Member
There's no telling what I would do. Most likely stop the car and get out.

Few years back I was driving my mustang through a neighborhood and some kid was standing by the road throwing rocks at me when I drove by. I slammed on brakes and threw it in reverse faster then I ever have before. Pulled up their driveway, kid took off running and I go knock on the door and tell his parents what he was doing. He didn't hit my car but The kid had to come apologize then his dad made him go out in the woods and grab the stick he was going to his ass whooped with.

Never did see the kid throw any more rocks

uploadfromtaptalk1401740339725.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread