What would you guys pay for this truck?

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
well considering my old roomate paid 31k tax included on that exact same pickup brand new as a leftover in jan. of 06, I wouldn't say anything over 23-24.

Common

Established Member
way too high kid.......bring him down to like 24 ish....good luck and let us know how it goes..

PS i have one of those, ask questions if you like.

Adam.L.

Established Member
SilverELEX said:
Yea I know the 7.3s are better, but I cant deal with chrome bumpers. Also from what ive been told the 6.0s got better after they first came out in 03.

I'd have to agree with $24k.

I've been shopping around for an 05-07 myself. Have you considered looking at an '05? The coil spring front end is supposed to be a significant improvement over the leafs.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Adam.L. said:
I'd have to agree with $24k.

I've been shopping around for an 05-07 myself. Have you considered looking at an '05? The coil spring front end is supposed to be a significant improvement over the leafs.
05+ are ugly IMHO. I will stick to my leaf springs as well at this point in time. There were problematic 6.0's in 06-07 its not just the 03's. Alot of 04's has problems but you need to run an oasis report before you even drive it.

SilverELEX

Established Member
99cobrablack said:
05+ are ugly IMHO. I will stick to my leaf springs as well at this point in time. There were problematic 6.0's in 06-07 its not just the 03's. Alot of 04's has problems but you need to run an oasis report before you even drive it.

Yeah thanks. I hear ya on the oasis. I have someone that can do that for me

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
My old roomate dropped in injector at 300 miles and nothing but good since then. He has about 30k on it now, drives the hell out of it and nothing but good now.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
i paid 20k for an 01 with the same set up as that one but with 65k on it. i say no more then 25k:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread