Whatcha think about my 03?

wh1plsh

Established Member
finally upgraded from the mach 1. she's got 42k miles, i've had her for a little over 3 months and all is good so far.
I've dropped a little over 3 grand into it and have yet to regret it. Its impossible not to stunt in these cars, lol I love it. svt4me :coolman:
DSC03666.gif

DSC03663.gif

DSC03661.gif

DSC03660.gif

DSC03659.gif

DSC03657.jpg

DSC03649.gif

ramstein

Established Member
I have always been a fan of black color. It looks really good man.:beer: IMO would be even better if the wheels were completely black. I'd get rid of that red lip. Now if it was TR cobra with black wheels and red lip, it would look good. I like the picture from the rear. what size tires are those 315?

Last edited:

wh1plsh

Established Member
Looks good man. What kind of lowering springs did you use?
I cut the stock springs 1 full coil in the front and 7/8 coil in the rear :thumbsup:

how do u like the nittos? i cant decide if i want nittos or kdw2s
I've had both, I like the nittos way better, great durability, and are not noisy at all unlike the kdw2's!

I have always been a fan of black color. It looks really good man.:beer: IMO would be even better if the wheels were completely black. I'd get rid of that red lip. Now if it was TR cobra with black wheels and red lip, it would look good. I like the picture from the rear. what size tires are those 315?
They are 335/30/18 :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread