Whatever happened to Wolverine??

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
He got into a really bad accident some time ago. Broke both of his legs and a lot of other damage. He still has the car and I don't think that was the car he got into the accident with. He is doing alright though last I heard.

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
How is that a speculation, he has in his sig on afew websites that he has a Supra...but maybe the Supra Slayer was being sarcastic?

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
i heard that he was in fact ACTUALLY a wolverine and lives in the mountains. Im pretty sure my story is true so be sure to spread it

EVLSVT

Banned
He went to alaska on some remote drilling program. He was going to tap into an underground resouce that has never been visited by humans before. There are hundreds of unmarked species there... who knows what happened

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
He got into a really bad accident some time ago. Broke both of his legs and a lot of other damage. He still has the car and I don't think that was the car he got into the accident with. He is doing alright though last I heard.

I heard both his legs are bionic now but he had to sell the Supra to raise the cash for the operation.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I haven't seen any new vids or heard any updates on his car...
Anyone got the scoop?

I have a pm from a while back from him, and yes he had an accident on an ATV at over 100 mph, broke both his legs, and hurt his back pretty bad. He's still lurking though, and he'll be back before long I'm sure.

97samssnake

Established Member
I have a pm from a while back from him, and yes he had an accident on an ATV at over 100 mph, broke both his legs, and hurt his back pretty bad. He's still lurking though, and he'll be back before long I'm sure.

Dear God, that would make me wish I was dead.

Users who are viewing this thread