What's #2876 and parts worth?

pjb03

Established Member
Getting out of the cars and would like an appraisal.

I'm the third owner. 1 of 327 black gray cloth cars. Has power seat, factory CD, no rear defrost. The car has just under 35K original miles. The only non-stock item on the car are Mac shortie headers. I have the original manifolds. She still has the original plug wires. The body has a few chips here and there, but the paint looks nice. It has no dents and has never had paintwork. All vin tags are in place and the interior is mint.

I also have 6 NIB NOS rims 3 left and 3 right. I have 6 used rims that 4 could use restoration. I have 8 NOS caps that are NIB. A pair of mint opal gray mats that look like they have never been used. NIB NOS master cylinder. NIB right side taillight lens with weatherstripping. NOS serpintine belt. A couple sets of NOS brake pads. I also have the complete brake setup including backing plates from the 1300 mile teal car that Muscle Mustangs purchased.

Cars025.jpg

Cars023.jpg

Cars020-1.jpg

Cars014.jpg

Cars016.jpg

bad93svt

Established Member
I am in Orlando, interested in car. I would be willing to give 12500 for it.

i bought a set of nos rear brake pads off ebay from a ford dealer not long ago. paid 45 bucks for them.

let me know.
[email protected]

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
Damn that is a nice car. I'd say it's worth anywhere from $15-18K.

Parts on eBay would fetch some good cash. Wheels should grab about $1K for a set of 4 (new) $500 for the used ones, caps should be about $100 a pop, tail light around $100, belt $50, MC around $80-$100, pads around $40 and the brake system would be a tough sell but I would guess about $500 if you put LOTS of pics of shiny new looking parts. These prices are just my opinion but if you put them on eBay, you should have no problem selling the items.

I'll take those mats off your hands if you want. PM me with a price.

Good luck!

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I'd say $15-18k to the right person as well. You've done a great job taking care of it, and hanging on to some hard to get parts.

stangbear427

Established Member
That does look like a cream puff. I'm going to say $15-18K too. I wouldn't think you'd have any trouble getting top dollar for it down there.

pjb03

Established Member
The car has been in Tampa Bay its whole life. It gets driven once in awhile on Sundays.

I'm not interested in selling the car or parts at this time. I have a twin turbo 03 Cobra that I want to sell first.

Thanks for the appraisal. I figured the car is worth 15-18k. There can't be that many of the 327 that are in the shape my car is in.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Very nice car!

:cryying: I had one of those 327, but mine had a sunroof which probably made it more rare:cryying:

mofugr

BIG DADDY
Established Member
What's it worth?

pjb03 said:
The car has been in Tampa Bay its whole life. It gets driven once in awhile on Sundays.

I'm not interested in selling the car or parts at this time. I have a twin turbo 03 Cobra that I want to sell first.

Thanks for the appraisal. I figured the car is worth 15-18k. There can't be that many of the 327 that are in the shape my car is in.
You are correct, there probably aren't many that are in as great shape as yours and mine. Build #3043 black/gray cloth 19,800 original miles. Good luck with whatever you decide to sell. If it's parts please PM me.
1993cobra001.jpg

buddha93

Established Member
Oh, and the last set of NOS wheels I saw went for $1300.......yikes!

So you are getting out of cars, or did you change your mind?

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
I just bought a stock 37K mile Red/grey leather car last march in the same condition as yours. Mine has every option minus the cd player. The numbers above sound right, if you want to know what I paid, shoot me a pm.

Oh and like everyone else, if your selling those parts keep me in mind!

carguy19

Established Member
At least 17500 they are rare in black.

My black one with more miles then yours but in the same condition with black cloth and no roof just appraised for 17700

pjb03

Established Member
Thanks again for the opinions.

buddha93 said:
Oh, and the last set of NOS wheels I saw went for $1300.......yikes!

So you are getting out of cars, or did you change your mind?

Is that for just the wheels, or did that include caps?

I know I'm selling the turbo car, I have no need for a fast car anymore.

The 93 I would miss. I don't want to be like the guy I bought it from. He called me at home 3 hours after buying it. He said he felt horrible seeing it drive away and he wanted to give me my cash back. I don't ever want to feel like that.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
pjb03 said:

The 93 I would miss. I don't want to be like the guy I bought it from. He called me at home 3 hours after buying it. He said he felt horrible seeing it drive away and he wanted to give me my cash back. I don't ever want to feel like that.

If you decide to sell the car you ought to give the previous owner the first shot to buy it back..... at your price of course

I would want and would give that courtesy to someone that owned the car before and took care of it... he might have had to sell it due to uncontrollable circumstances.

stangbear427

Established Member
Agreed. I wish I'd had the chance to buy my '84 Ttop GT back from the kid I sold it to when he got rid of it. I couldn't have done it, but I wish he'd given me the option. I would have tried.

Users who are viewing this thread