whats a good fuel system set up????

88blackhorse

Established Member
im in the middle of building my 5.4 and was wondering what kind of fuel system I should go with. it has a 2.8 lc kenne bell at 20+ psi and nitrous, would also like to run e85????

rlhay2

Established Member
From my experience with BBR and JPC, I would have to recommend contacting Lethal Performance. I (FINALLY) have a good fuel system but it would have been better, cheaper and less stressful to get it right the 1st time.

thgt500

Established Member
Return

From my experience with BBR and JPC, I would have to recommend contacting Lethal Performance. I (FINALLY) have a good fuel system but it would have been better, cheaper and less stressful to get it right the 1st time.

^^^^This. Going with Lethal will insure you get everything you need to support whatever specifc power level you looking for. Their kits are well thought out and pretty good quality. Highly reccomend going with the upgraded lines if you go that route. However you can piece together a return system by utilizing the market and other Vendors like Fore Innovations. Couldn't be happier with the system i put together which is pieced together from Lethal and Fore.. :beer:

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Blackhorse,

DivisionX GT500 1400rwhp Return Style Fuel System

DivisionX GT500 1000rwhp Return Style Fuel System

Both those systems are perfectly fine for E85. Remember these ratings are on pump gas, and E85 typically requires about 30% more fuel. So, the 1000 system would be right around 700 on E85, and so on and so forth.

The systems are complete, outside of injectors. The kits are now standard with PTFE Teflon Coated Fuel lines, and you have the option to select the wire mesh fuel filter element, which is suggested for E85 applications. What power are you expecting to put down?

We just ended out fuel system sale yesterday. However, if you're looking to pull the trigger today, I can about extending it a day for you. If it's something you're looking to put together in the near future, still give us a call and we'll get you the best possible price we can either way.

Any other questions, please let us know. We'll be happy to help you with your build!

Last edited:

88blackhorse

Established Member
well on the fuel system now I made 737rwhp on 17psi and that was 80lbs injectors and bap on 93 im aiming towards the 800+ and lethal I have a big ass shopping list I been putting together just been looking who would work with me and work with the prices if I buy everything through that person

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
well on the fuel system now I made 737rwhp on 17psi and that was 80lbs injectors and bap on 93 im aiming towards the 800+ and lethal I have a big ass shopping list I been putting together just been looking who would work with me and work with the prices if I buy everything through that person

Feel free to email me [email protected] your list or give me your email so I can see your wishlist if you have one on our site. I'll be happy to put it all together for you. We're always willing to work with our customers :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread