What's For Dinner Thread

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I'm drinking beer and eating spaghetti hurricane models for dinner. Joking aside, I'm eating as much of the frozen food in my house as possible; planning on losing power for at least 4 days with Hurricane Michael being a dick

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

Last edited:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Good luck bro.
Stay safe.
Thank you sir! I've got a bunch of contingency plans depending on differing tracks and intensities. If it tracks towards me, I'm taking my ass to campus to ride the storm out in the same building that the NWS is in and put my car in a parking garage (too many old trees around my house that I don't want killing me or my car). I've got all necessary supplies including alcohol and ammo, and my shepherd husky mix will be by my side to help me protect my property after the storm passes.

I went through Andrew in miami back in the day, I know not to underestimate mother nature.

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Dinner

Attachments

• 6687281D-51A5-4FA0-84F5-372906D136CF.jpeg
    6687281D-51A5-4FA0-84F5-372906D136CF.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 76

hostile500

Established Member
I almost went to see her at lunch today but I ran outta time. I bet it's been a couple of years since I ate her delicious goodness...I must try to see her this week.

When I work nights I tend to find myself cheating with her quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Had a private showing on the Dungles ranch so take out was needed.

Started with Caribbean Jerk wings for the wife and I.
Mediterranean dinner for the wife (What ever the hell that is)
Chili burger. Consists of medium rare patty, chili no beans and bananas bell peppers with a side of sweet potato fries.

If I smoked weed I would break into my boys secret stash of homemade cookies made by their Nana.

Users who are viewing this thread