What's For Dinner Thread

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Alright, I'm sorry. I just realized y'all musta been sittin' on the edge of yer seats wonderin' what I was gonna do. I decided to drink then eat.

Don't judge, it was a long day.

Dinner ended up being a grilled ham and cheese sammich with Uncle Ben's rice. It was delish (had nuthin' to do with my state of sobriety). I took a pic but decided that it wasn't up to SVTP standards...you can thank/blame @Riddla .

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Dinner

Attachments

• 5CE92408-C010-497E-9E42-AD36009921E4.jpeg
    5CE92408-C010-497E-9E42-AD36009921E4.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 79

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Alright, I'm sorry. I just realized y'all musta been sittin' on the edge of yer seats wonderin' what I was gonna do. I decided to drink then eat.

Don't judge, it was a long day.

Dinner ended up being a grilled ham and cheese sammich with Uncle Ben's rice. It was delish (had nuthin' to do with my state of sobriety). I took a pic but decided that it wasn't up to SVTP standards...you can thank/blame @Riddla .

Wife is talking DIET. I will be living vicariously through everyone posts. I'm sure I would be dead already trying to keep up with some here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
It's technically breakfast but I have eaten it for every meal of the day and those in between

Everything bagel, cream cheese, sausage patty, tomatoes, slice of favorite cheese (extra sharp cheddar this time), and toast that ish in the oven
20181025_055236.jpeg

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
A can of vegetable soup and a can of Italian Wedding soup mixed together.

My wife and daughters are headed up to Crockett tonight, so it looks like canned soup for me tonight. I will head up tomorrow afternoon, gonna do some hog hunting, mother-in-law thinks there is 20+ feral hogs on the property at this time.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife and daughters are headed up to Crockett tonight, so it looks like canned soup for me tonight. I will head up tomorrow afternoon, gonna do some hog hunting, mother-in-law thinks there is 20+ feral hogs on the property at this time.
Nice.
That should be fun!

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
View attachment 1524762
Stopped at the crazy Asian place tonight. Kinda depressing. The crazy couple ended up selling the business to a younger couple. They are not ninjas at all.

So we had pork fri ri, Chicken fingahs, crab raccoons.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Ah so, crazy asian prace not so crazy any moe. Maybe new ownah trow knives once in a while fo ode time sake? If you say prease?

Users who are viewing this thread