What's For Dinner Thread

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Jesus. Look what the cat dragged in. Where the hell have you been. Haven’t seen ya online for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I has been a while... got a truck and been mingling with the common folk. Been busy with family life as well. Constant fighting about being on the phone too damn much. Lol....

How are things with you? Still getting good kills?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Dinnah
hs5bg4.jpg

hostile500

Established Member
I has been a while... got a truck and been mingling with the common folk. Been busy with family life as well. Constant fighting about being on the phone too damn much. Lol....

How are things with you? Still getting good kills?

Life’s been the same. Busy busy this summer. Had a couple kills this summer. Didn’t run it much. Motors coming out in another month, hope to make it a true vette killer . You still have the white ghost

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Life’s been the same. Busy busy this summer. Had a couple kills this summer. Didn’t run it much. Motors coming out in another month, hope to make it a true vette killer . You still have the white ghost

Nice. Same story here... wasnt running it much. Got a truck for now to hold me over and will get another toy at a later time. With the new addition to the family, it worked out perfectly.

B7174043-98FE-4A82-A00F-2F56AAE28D3C.png

hostile500

Established Member
Nice. Same story here... wasnt running it much. Got a truck for now to hold me over and will get another toy at a later time. With the new addition to the family, it worked out perfectly.

View attachment 1527264

Lmao. Congrats on the new addition. Plenty of time for toys down the road.
We ended up picking up another guy too.
IMG_1487.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread