What's For Dinner Thread

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Some eggnog. Little early, but as you can tell, my wife already put up our Christmas tree, along with a lot of Christmas decorations. She’s very inpatient.

A407A3EB-C151-458A-A557-ACA39BECA5F6.jpeg

hostile500

Established Member
Some eggnog. Little early, but as you can tell, my wife already put up our Christmas tree, along with a lot of Christmas decorations. She’s very inpatient.

View attachment 1528061

I’m right with you. All the decorations are already throughout the house. Two of the trees are up and 2 more to go. The real tree doesn’t go up until after thanksgiving. This women just can’t wait for Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
I’m right with you. All the decorations are already throughout the house. Two of the trees are up and 2 more to go. The real tree doesn’t go up until after thanksgiving. This women just can’t wait for Christmas.

Haha! That’s funny. My wife put up the thanksgiving decorations last week and now that the tree is up, she wants to take all of it down and put up the all our Christmas stuff.

hostile500

Established Member
Haha! That’s funny. My wife put up the thanksgiving decorations last week and now that the tree is up, she wants to take all of it down and put up the all our Christmas stuff.

We apparently skip thanksgiving and right To Christmas in here world.

hostile500

Established Member
Won't let my wife put xmas stuff up until after Thanksgiving... She wants to bad

I was gone 2 hours. Took the car out for one final cruise last weekend. Got home and the stuff was all up. I believe this was a “ better to ask for forgiveness than permission” event. That was duelly noted.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

View attachment 1528061
Loooooove the cup man
Screenshot_20181111-195516_DuckDuckGo.jpeg

Had a triple decker BLT, fries, and wings at the pool hall last night with a ton of yuengling and mango wit pitchers.

Burgers and salad tonight

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

Last edited:

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I've yet to ever eat venison. I've heard it's great.
The venison around here is corn fed. Waaay different from the stuff that's up North. Not nearly as gamey. In fact, very close to beef tasting, but very lean.

I don't butcher my own deer anymore. I have it processed into summer sausage, pepperoni sticks and ground up for use in sloppy joes, meat sauces for pastas, chili, etc. I have the tenderloins cut into steaks and will use them for kabobs.

Users who are viewing this thread