What's For Dinner Thread

hostile500

Established Member
Yessir! I just finished plowing my driveway tonight for the 2nd time. Last night was just for access, tonight was the rest of it. And, for what it's worth, I just finished a bottle of wine. :)

That snow is adding up out there then huh. We have never really been into any wine.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

hostile500

Established Member
We kept getting pounded with storm after storm. Then rain and ice and 50 degree days. Now it's all a sheet of ice and 6 degrees. I can't wait for spring and grilling season.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
We kept getting pounded with storm after storm. Then rain and ice and 50 degree days. Now it's all a sheet of ice and 6 degrees. I can't wait for spring and grilling season.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I grill year around in my garage but I know what you mean. I'm headed North tomorrow morning for a 4 day snowmobile trip. The forecast is for upper 30's/lower 40's and they say the trails are in excellent shape. I'm ready!

hostile500

Established Member
I grill year around in my garage but I know what you mean. I'm headed North tomorrow morning for a 4 day snowmobile trip. The forecast is for upper 30's/lower 40's and they say the trails are in excellent shape. I'm ready!

That is awesome. You can't really get much better weather for riding than that.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Four Door SVT

Established Member
Braised angus ribs w/stir fried snap peas and chopped garlic and brown rice

575a59a331e8ebf57e6c2cea9b4a11ae.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread