Established Member
Roast beef with shrimp and potatoes.
EA37EFDE-4088-4B39-80BB-071F206033C7_zps08hkpecu.jpg

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Tri-colored Rotoni with Broccoli and mushrooms, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Cold tonight, so home-made chili. It shall be topped with cheddar, sour cream, and guacamole. Probably a little Gringo Bandito hot sauce too.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
I along with a business partner/friend own a small mechanical contracting business.
It was our company Christmas party last night.
The temperature the last few days was in the negative digits and we had emergency calls all day long.
It was all hands on deck and I finished my last call at 6:45PM and our supper was at 7:30PM.
I was nearly 45 minutes away from the restaurant and fortunately my home was on the way there so I showered and changed and arrived 45 minutes late.
I didn't get a photo of the grilled octopus apetizer. I didn't have lunch and I was famished so it was gone in seconds.
The grilled octopus photo is from their website.
5_large.jpg

Grilled red snapper with caper berries. The sautéed spinach was phenomenal
12AD81ED-5072-4B1E-A38E-E31B546297EC_zpsakhbahnd.jpg

Lamb chops greek style. Veg and potatoes were served on the side.
7BD97E5D-385C-4C09-8F10-6DBBF8FD7A16_zpsrtvbsxxh.jpg

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Having beef bourguignon. One of my favorite stew recipes. Paired with a smokey and oak-y red wine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hele On

I'll make it fit
Established Member
Mint jelly??

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
My dad was a chef, and traditionally our family would serve mint jelly with the lamb. It's old school. Top restaurants will typically serve lamb chops with wine reduction sauce or garlic/rosemary. Just like I enjoy my pork chops with apple sauce, or fresh cranberry sauce with my turkey meat. Most kids born in America (I'm one, born n bred) grow up eating shitty and uncultured. I think by helping to "sweeten up" certain meals, that we were spoiled with and fortunate to have growing up, it expanded our tastes for different cuisines. Some people like sweet and sour pork, some don't, to each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

• 90lx