Whats goin on!

chaddabadman

Established Member
Hey, names Chad,
From Los Angeles area, but currently living in Mountain Home ID (AF active duty). Been lurking on this forum for a few months now, in the course of that time i managed to total my 2001 Cobra through a series of unfortunate events, and man do i miss her! Currently have a 2005 F-150 but it is not filling the void, so am in the constant search for a new Cobra, looking at Terminators currently, but if an 11-14 GT comes up that i cant pass up on I'm sure i would gladly take one of those as well.
Also have a resto project Ive been workin on last 5 years since i got out of Highschool, been restoring a 64 Falcon sprint, its still back at home in Los Angeles so as long as Im at my duty station wont be working on it unfortunately, another reason fueling me getting another mustang since its something i can drive and work on.
Love all the insight this forum gives, a bunch of people with their head on straight, thats for sure!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! A '64 Falcon Sprint. Awesome. I wish you the best with the restoration. What engine?

chaddabadman

Established Member
Welcome to SVTPerformance! A '64 Falcon Sprint. Awesome. I wish you the best with the restoration. What engine?

Its a 289 from a 67 maverick bored over to a 302 with 302 heads, not sure what the heads are originally from, so its a 302 pretty much. Its got a mustang II front end and 4 link suspension installed in the rear too. Dont actually have the engine in yet, currently trying to flare our the fenders 2" because the front wheels cant turn with how low the thing is sitting right now. But its coming along, still have nothing done on the interior either its just an empty bucket pretty much.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Interesting build. When you get it finished, please post some photos. I always liked the '64 Falcon Sprint back in the day. :)

Users who are viewing this thread