Whats going on today?

MysticBob

Established Member
I'm Washing/Detailing all day today and tomorrow. I would like to hit Woodward tomorrow afternoon if the weather clears out...

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Wyandotte is having a city-wide garage sale, literally hundreds in our little 5 sq miles. I am watching all the ugly people not buy my shit.:whine:

Snkbyte

I'm the cream of the crop
Established Member
Originally posted by postban
Wyandotte is having a city-wide garage sale, literally hundreds in our little 5 sq miles. I am watching all the ugly people not buy my shit.:whine:

:lol:

hwystr

Established Member
Originally posted by postban

:lol:

I don't know what is worse, not selling your cap or having them trying to negotiate a few more nickels off the price of everything. I swore off garage sales long ago, after being haggled by old ladies, to take 50 cents instead of 75 cents.

Blue03

Established Member
Getting my Grand National ready for sale. I have one guy coming to look at it next week. If no sale I am going to advertise it. Just waiting for this damn rain to stop.

cobrao3

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03
Getting my Grand National ready for sale. I have one guy coming to look at it next week. If no sale I am going to advertise it. Just waiting for this damn rain to stop.
i got a freind looking for one can you give details.

Users who are viewing this thread