Whats In Your Fridge?

BenBrausen

Established Member
Tell us what's in your fridge right now. :-D

Mine has lots of water, plenty of beer, skim milk, chocolate skim milk, lots of Loyd's BBQ Chicken (my brother works at their factory and I asked him to bring me some of the chicken cause it's not too bad for ya other then the HFCS so he brings me 2 dozen tubs of it), Mt Dew (my brother's, I don't drink pop anymore), some pizza (my brothers, I can't eat it with my diet), home made protein bars, EAS Myloplet Chocolate Fudge Shakes, a box of yogurt (my brother brought it home from work), Gatorade, some daquari mix, OJ, cranberry juice, packages of chicken, and the the all powerful bottle of champagne from a small maker over in Europe that doesn't sell to distributers, you have to go there to buy it from him. The freezer has about 3 dozen racks of Loyd's BBQ ribs, a bag of sliced bananas and strawberries (I use them to make protein smoothies sometimes), and a couple really cold bottles of assorted liquor.

TheFridge01.jpg
TheFridge02.jpg

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
miller lite,milk,eggs,cheddar cheese,water,butter,capri suns,diet coke,bacon,sliced turkey,cool whip,left over pappa johns pizza,onions,tyme sprigs,lemons,mayo,mustard,ketchup,ranch dressing,red wine,thousand island,lettuce,maters, PO-TA-TOES, a-1,left over stirfry, and some kind of something i just keep moving far and far away:D i think i will sent it to the university of florida for some tests:-D

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
This is a thread PlatinumCobra would make :lol: :lol:

Wow... I'm speechless :-D

P.S. Mountain Dew lowers your sperm count :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread