Whats it take to run 15" rim for slicks on a GT500

GodStang

Established Member
Was wondering what it takes to put a 15" Prostar rim on the back of a GT500. Any special modifications or is it a stright fit or does it even fit?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
i'd check with the 05+ gt guys...when u find out let me know, I need to pick up some new drag wheels.

GodStang

Established Member
Ok. My buddy texted me and he is running a GT500 at the track and wants to use prostars. Only thing I am worried about is that they are SN95 rims I think. They will not fit will they?

MD03SVT

Established Member
I have done the sway bar relocatation and have just received my 15 x 10 Holeshoot wheels with spacers,you will also need to install 3'' spacers.I have not yet mounted them but will shortly.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Ted please post up the details of everything when you get it all squared away. And if you can, PM me the cost of the wheels.

MD03SVT

Established Member
FBMphil said:
3" spacers?!!

:eek:

Yuop that's right up here in Canadada everything is bigger.lol sorry I meant 3'' spacers.

Dave hopfully I will get to try the wheels on the car this weekend although I havn't received my slicks yet I am curious to see how the wheels fit I will post pics when that is done and PM you with the other info you wanted.

MD03SVT

Established Member
swoosh_stang said:
Who makes the sway bar relocation kit? and the studs?

The swaybar relocation kit is available from BMR,Steeda & Roush I used ARP 3'' 1/2 '' studs.

Users who are viewing this thread