Whats it worth?

atrainsgt

Established Member
A '99 lightning with 91,000 miles that HAS been wrecked but has a clean title. The front fenders don't line up, and the tail gate gaps are off. Has a one broken exhaust tip, a small repair on the bed that needs repainted, and the hood will need repainted because its flaking around the frame(after market hood). The front bumper has a lot of rock chips as well and needs repainted. Other wise drives fine. Has 20" wheels. The interior is pretty clean, and the engine is smooth and clean. It needs quite a lot of work. What would this thing sell for? I see them selling for around 10k with this year and mileage, that are in MUCH better shape and have not been wrecked. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
I would say still 7-8k to be honest.. as many little things it may need.. you could part it out for good $$. It's still an SVT with a clean title.. Sounds like a good truck to mod the hell out of and not worry about resale!

atrainsgt

Established Member
I would say still 7-8k to be honest.. as many little things it may need.. you could part it out for good $$. It's still an SVT with a clean title.. Sounds like a good truck to mod the hell out of and not worry about resale!

I was thinking about buying it. I was figuring $7k on the high end. I know how quick all those little things add up. While I'm at it, how fast should a stock lightning feel? I'm a little worried about engine integrity because I swear my gt feels faster, it might just be because my gt is a stick. I couldn't get the lightning to spin the tires coming from a dig, I didn't absolutely floor it, but I did give it quite a bit. Would it be worth it if I got it for 6?

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Hammer the pedal all the way down.. I have 23's on my truck and it spins them right into 2nd gear..

Users who are viewing this thread