Whats it worth?

IRISH 939

MACC
Established Member
So I am fixing to pull my engine/trans wiring, computer, cluster ect, out of my 77k mile 93 cobra. Reason is, doing a terminator swap and don't need or really have the room to store it, I plan on putting it on the market but don't really have an idea what its worth, any input would be helpful. Thanks

Ithnu

Established Member
Assuming everything is fully functional it might work best parting it out. But that can be a major pain via Craigslist or eBay.

Last edited:

IRISH 939

MACC
Established Member
Assuming everything is fully functional it might work best parting it out. But that can be a major pain via Craigslist or eBay.

true, would be nice to sell all together though, yes its fully functional, would drive it anywhere

May93

Established Member
Probably $800.00 to $1200.00 depending on the person buying. I could be wrong but the GT40 heads and Cobra intake are still able to be purchased somewhat cheaply. Short block is basically same as any other 302. Too bad you couldn't throw entire setup in a heated garage and forget about it. Someday the entire setup will be impossible to find. Good luck with the sale though.

IRISH 939

MACC
Established Member
Not sure of the overall value for the complete setup, was it an early build car? Flat ridged intake? What color is the car and options on it? Shipping would be the pain on the whole setup. Also posted a link on 1993cobra.com for you.
1993 Cobra Registry • View topic - 93 Cobra motor/transmission, wiring, computer NC. $?

I would have to double check but pretty sure it a later year car, and thanks for the link!

IMG_20131227_133300358_zps39eaf741.gif

IMG_20131206_151925415_zps8f65abf7.gif

Ithnu

Established Member
What are you estimating your swap is going to run? Where are you getting the engine, who's doing the work, etc?

IRISH 939

MACC
Established Member
What are you estimating your swap is going to run? Where are you getting the engine, who's doing the work, etc?

9 to 10k to start off, alot more getting it how i want it, getting it out of a wrecked 03, and me and a couple of friends will be doing the swap

Users who are viewing this thread