Whats living inside you? Colon Clean? Oh this is nasty

UtOhCop

Established Member
Funny thing is that most of it is true.

I use a product called "Colon Pure".. It's from GNC. It's a powder you drink with OJ. I pass the same things that were posted on that site. I feel 10X's better the day after taking that product.

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
thats gross but also kinda scary..if we are carrying shit (literally) like that around

My thoughts exactly.. I mean if I got anything like that in me.. I want it OUT NOW!. Dam!. That just can't be healthy at all!..

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Disclaimer: Statements on this page have not been evaluated
by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease.

Gee golly, how ever did we manage the last 5,000 years without this innovative dietary supplement!

Steeltwo

Established Member
Scoriox said:
Disclaimer: Statements on this page have not been evaluated
by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease.

Gee golly, how ever did we manage the last 5,000 years without this innovative dietary supplement!
don't be mad because your ass rubberband wasn't as big as that guys.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Steeltwo said:
don't be mad because your ass rubberband wasn't as big as that guys.

Why be mad? Fools and their money are soon parted! Just wish I had thought of it first.

EDIT departed? lol silly me

Last edited:

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Looks like the rubbery shit is actually most of the product itself.

"The main ingredient in the Colonix Intestinal Cleanser is psyllium. Psyllium is a natural bulking agent, which yields 60 to 70 percent soluble fiber - eight times that of oat bran. Psyllium helps to absorb toxins in the colon by creating a spongy, gelatinous mass in the bowels. By swelling and absorbing fluids, it breaks down and moves toxic waste matter stuck in the folds and crevices of the colon. A clean colon inhibits harmful bacteria and parasites from surviving on human waste. Besides psyllium, the Colonix fiber contains 14 other essential herbs, all of which play an important role in colon cleansing."

I'm sure it moves stuff along better, but the big blobls of rubbery shit is just the product itself.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Ya know. I woke up during my colonoscopy. I don't remember seeing anything like that. I'm sure I would've.

I sooooooo call bullsh*t.

Sapperstang

Established Member
That crap doesn't work. Your intestines are not jammed up with anything other then crap waiting to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread