Whats my car good for in the quarter mile???

WIKDWS6

Established Member
I just bought a 2003 Cobra, I have always had LS1's, but man is this an amazing car, I can believe the drivable power it putting out. I bought the car from a dealer, and the car already had quite a bit of mods on it and its in beautiful condition. Heres the mods I notice on it:

- Stiegemeier, Ported Polished Blower (not sure what stage)
- Billetflow 4 Pulley system (not sure what size)
- BBk Cold Air Intake
- Catted after market H-pipe
- SLP Loud mouth Cat-back
- SCT Big Air MAF
- Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
- Tuned by Midwest Performance
- Autometer Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges
- Billetflow, IRS bracket.
- Bullet Replicas 17x10.5 out the back w/ 315 Nitto Drags
- Possible an upgrade clutch (feels really firm but not sure how to check it)

* Boost gauge shows 17/18 lbs of boost.

I've used search, but can't find an exact answer. I've taken several cars to the strip, so launching isn't a problem. What kind of ET's is this thing good for? Also, what kind of power does this thing put to the ground? Thanks in advance guys.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
A Steigemeier Eaton powered terminator running 17 lbso f boost will generally fetch you 500+ RWHP & 520+ RWTQ. If you're indeed running that much boost and your gauge is acurate, then you have an aftermarket lower pulley on there as well.

There is a Steig ID number on the lower left front of the blower that if you call them with it, they'll be able to identify the port.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
F8LSNAKE said:
With good driving and a sticky tire, anywhere from mid 11's to high 10's depending on track prep and elevation.
F8LSNAKE, you of all folks know how challenging it is to run 10's with an Eaton and no nitrous on a Terminator. Only a very select group have achieved this, you included. Plus, he's running Nittos with no apparent signs of weight reduction..........

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
IronTerp said:
F8LSNAKE, you of all folks know how challenging it is to run 10's with an Eaton and no nitrous on a Terminator. Only a very select group have achieved this, you included. Plus, he's running Nittos with no apparent signs of weight reduction..........
True indeed, that's why I said with good driving and a prepped track. I like to be optimistic.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread