What's my cobra worth?

force feed

Established Member
Dont know if this is the right section , if not mods please move. This is a feeler to see what my 01 cobra is worth. I never drive it and just seeing what its worth cuz if i do sell i wanna post a fair price for it. I have a clean title in hand. I bought the car with 96k and now 2 years later it has about 99k.
Mods: are as follows

Eaton swap with accufab t/b and plenum
jlt r.a.i
afco h/e
03 cobra cluster with working boost gauge
03 cobra rear bumper, sideskirts, and chin spoiler
eaibach sportlines
bassani x with lm1 catback
Tuned at Maximum Velocity in SA with a remote tune by Jon Lund
441rwhp/401tq

option 1) with ccws whats it worth or

option 2) with afs chrome 03 cobra reps whats it worth

feel free to ask any questions. Im sure i left a left a lot of stuff out but this is just a feeler thread. Thx in advance for any input.

7c347468.jpg

fafc565e.jpg

9c46891f.jpg

02567c2e.jpg

48ed6233.jpg

809a4ba3.jpg

Back when it had the fr's
3d7a13f3.jpg

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Im going to say 13-14k Just because you see a lot of supercharged 2v's going for 11-12. It looks like a clean car and the blower is definitely upping the value a lot.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I say 12K. Blower is sweet but 100K is a bit of miles. Nonforged so likely no blower upgrades without internal changes?

I say put it there for 13K and accept 12K?

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
With the wheels, sorry I forgot to mention that. The markets different everywhere but ive had plenty of friends around here sell blown 2v's for higher than 12. What do you feel is a good price op? I'd post it up for 13 and wait for the right buyer.

force feed

Established Member
With the wheels, sorry I forgot to mention that. The markets different everywhere but ive had plenty of friends around here sell blown 2v's for higher than 12. What do you feel is a good price op? I'd post it up for 13 and wait for the right buyer.

I don't think I would let it go for 12 with the wheels. Back tires got less than 50 miles and the fronts got about 90% tread left. I would lose way to much. I know you take a big loss when it comes to mods but i dont wannna take that big of a loss lol. I think posting I would post it for 14 and let them talk me down from there.

Users who are viewing this thread