what's the best EXHAUST?

Dominh8ter

Established Member
Im getting ready to put new exhaust on my 04 Cobra. I had Magnaflow on my previous car (98 Trans Am) and I loved the way it sounded. Who makes the best sounding Exhaust?

What do you guys think?. :kaboom:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
This is totally a "to each his own issue"........You need to get around a bunch of modded terminators and decide which system you like best.

Dominh8ter

Established Member
I don't know anyone with a modded terminator, so im going on the boards advice. I've done a little research to only get a little more confused, theres so many options. I don't want a ricer sound, what i'm looking for is a muscle car rumble, but not to obnoxious. Something to draw attention but not to annoy.

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
listen personally I like the borla, but comeon man use the search button. it wont bite. you will find about 30 billion responses to best exhaust. later

mavado007

Established Member
I use Bassani on my Lightning and my Cobra, I would reccomend this exhaust to anyone. Great sound, deep muscle car rumble without the obnoxious resonation experienced in other exhaust systems. Don't worry, there will always be search police, we are here to help you out.

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Hey man. In my opinion probably the best bang for your buck is Magnaflow. I chose to put it on my 03 but i get Maggies at cost. It sounds really good, not to loud but deep. I do prefer the Bassani sound a bit more though but I couldn't be happier with the Maggies. I have the full bassani setup on my 91 coupe with a 01DOHC swap and it sounds mean. But I like having the 03 a bit quieter. The Bassani is a fair bit more though unless you go with the BX line which is not stainless so I wouldn't go with the BX stuff if you drive year round in any snow or salt or anything. Other guys might be able to pipe in that actually have experience with the BX line.

Last edited:

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Thats like asking who is the best looking woman in the world.....

Users who are viewing this thread