What's the cheesiest 80's movie that you can watch over and over?

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Batman, Beastmaster,Beetlejuice,Blood sport,Coming to America, Conan the Barbarian, Red Sonja, Creepshow 1 & 2,D.A.R.Y.L.,Flash Gordon,Flight of the Navigator....ummm....The Fly,Ghost Busters,Gremlins,Howard the Duck, Imma Get You Sucka,Labyrinth, Legend,Leathal Weapon,Never Ending Story,Outsiders, Over the top,Police Academy, Red Dawn, Toxic Avenger,Who Framed Roger Rabbit to name quite a few

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Robocop is the best movie ever made IMO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-QgI5bmwkY"]YouTube - Robocop Trailer[/ame]

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
:rockon: Hell yeah. I forgot about that one.

Hell yeaaa, that was made RIGHT HERE AT MY HOUSE :banana::banana::banana::banana: I can walk to the locations where it was filmed in about 5 minutes. From the truck stop to the white store where the truck tried to run the guy over.....its all RIGHT AROUND the corner from my house. :read:

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Tango and Cash. More one liners than all other movies combined. But, still enjoyable.

untchabl

F8LSNAKE
Established Member
Maximum Overdrive, Cobra, Rad, The Wizard, The Dirtbike Kid, Escape from New York, Robocop, Big Trouble in Little China, etc. Lots more I can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread