What's the deal with the Cobra

Established Member
What's the deal with the Cobra? I see some of you guy's think it will be out in 06-07 or even in 2008? I just got the new copy of motor trend. I read that the new Cobra will be at dealers in the fall of 2005 with over 400hp per (Motor Trend)? I know calm down right. I hope the price is around $36,000ish when ever it does come out!

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
NY auto show this march we will see some kind of SVT stang. look around boss, you'll find similar threads and plenty of debate

R1Lello

Established Member
007 said:
What's the deal with the Cobra? I see some of you guy's think it will be out in 06-07 or even in 2008? I just got the new copy of motor trend. I read that the new Cobra will be at dealers in the fall of 2005 with over 400hp per (Motor Trend)? I know calm down right. I hope the price is around $36,000ish when ever it does come out!

:mj:

Not enough juice for the weight.........so I'll wait. Over 400 means what?? 405, 415???? who knows. I want 450 factory minimum but that won't happen yet or they would have published óver 450 hp'. This new body style with óver 400'will not beat the 03/04........needs more. Oh well

toomanymustangs

Philosopher
Established Member
Nah what ever they claim the horsepower to be, it will be a monster. Ford didn't spend millions develpoing the GT engine for a couple thousand cars. The new cobra will some form of tweaked GT motor. which means it will make at least 450 HP and an ungodly amount of torque.

Users who are viewing this thread