Whats the minimum # of Zaino products I need.

dezracer

OK..you guys have me convinced.Im gonna give Zaino try.But,I dont want to have to buy a bunch of Zaino products that I really dont need though as I am not familiar with the product.My 04 is basically brand new always kept inside and I have only waxed it once with Mothers "reflections" one step wax.

Whats the bottom line guys?What should I order when I call them?Also should I give it the ol Dawn wash before I start my new Zaino wax job? Thanks in advance!

Scott P

Established Member
You'll need:

Z-1 or Zfx
Z-2
Z-6

Z-5 is nice to have to handle minor micro-marring or very minor swirls. I would buy it, but it isn't absolutely part of the bare minimum.
Z-7 car wash is great, but not 100% needed.

Follow the directions that come with your order for best results.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I used to use zaino, but like other stuff BUT if you're gonna place the order and pay the shipping fee, you might as well include thier leather treatment. The stuff is magic. I used it this weekend and the car smells great. It's the same price as their shipping so you might as well get it with everything else.

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
Why not just buy their kit? Comes with everything ya need to last ya a while. Thats the way I went.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
zfx, z2, z5 adds the depth and enhances the cars natural color (I love that crap) and the spray. I love the leather treatment! It gives the car a "new car" smell. That stuff is the sh#t!

02SonicBlueGT

Established Member
mike79 said:
zfx, z2, z5 adds the depth and enhances the cars natural color (I love that crap) and the spray. I love the leather treatment! It gives the car a "new car" smell. That stuff is the sh#t!

I am also a huge fan of the z10, I love the smell of that stuff. I really softens up the leather too.

Users who are viewing this thread