Whats the word on 03/04 Cobra DivX hats for duel GT pumps?

Black Cobra

Established Member
I got the GT pumps from you guys a few weeks ago and finally got around to dropping the tank and pulling the stock pump. There is no way the GT pumps are going on that stock hat. So its good that Division X is filling the void. When can I get a DivX Duel GT hat for the 03/04 Cobra and all the other necessary harware? Thanks.

Last edited:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I got the GT pumps from you guys a few weeks ago and finally got around to dropping the tank and pulling the stock pump. There is no way the GT pumps are going on that stock hat. So its good that Division X is filling the void. When can I get a DivX Duel GT hat for the 03/04 Cobra and all the other necessary harware? Thanks.

As of right now we have not talked with DivisionX about producing a dual or triple pump GT hat. With Ford continuing on raising the prices for all of their pumps we feel trying to build a reliable system and still be budget friendly is going to be hard to do. With the amount of people changing to return style and the fact we can build budget friendly kits we feel that they are going to be the better choice in going forward. Not only that but the majority of tuners out there would prefer to tune a return style set up anyways. If there is anything else you may need, just let us know.

Thanks,
Matt

Black Cobra

Established Member
What about the duel FPDMs I'm installing; do I still need that for the duel walbros in the return style system?

edit: "originally said returnless; meant return style"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread