Whats Up with Auto Alliance?

03SonicStang

Established Member
Well, I'm been in the Michigan Hibernation mode but was on the roof over at Auto Alliance and not only are they running a ton of GT500's but there is about 1K of them in the lot!

I would say the price should fall pretty fast after they release! Hell I could pick my color any color!

Any thoughts on the hold up?

So does anyone want to make a offer on a lightly moded 03 Cobra with 10K?

sprint200

Established Member
It's been reported that the company making the fix-a-flat kit got into financial trouble and Ford has none to put in the new cars. But they are continuing production. So they're stacked up waiting for replacement tire kits.

There also was a QC hold for some cars that had some tranny linkage issues; but that's apparently been corrected.

chuckstang

Established Member
Yes another thousand or so gt500 will be flooding dealers near you!
yipeeeeeeee
Whats auto alliance though lol ?

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
LOL, so ford orders that many of those tire kits for the ford GT/GT500, and the company is in financial trouble??? who did the order them from, GM?!?!

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Whats auto alliance though lol ?

Its the name of the plant where they make the Mustang and Mazda6. Mazda/Ford plant in Flat Rock, MI. Joint venture plant.

03SonicStang

Established Member
I hope they start flooding; I'll wait until A Plan becomes available! Crazy that a fix a flat accessory could stop shipment! Has ford ever heard of Fed Ex I hear they deliver right to your door! ;-)

drhyed

Established Member
In the lot outside in subzero weather - nice!!

you should know they will also ride on rail cars and on the back or trucks and under go harsh vibrations and weather condiotions and who ever moves them on and off will probably beat on them to. . . but ill go back to pretending storks deliver them on nice fluffy pillows

Users who are viewing this thread