Whats wrong with my KB Cobra?

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
That was my 2.8H HISSSNSVT is referring to...You want to know what fixed my problem?..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I put a 3.4 Whipple on it. Problem solved. !!! Check my sig !!

fatal1

Established Member
jdrake, you and CODE BLUE need to come over to Jonesboro sometime. There's been a little action going on over this way. I might go out on a limb and point at the clutch. My stock one lasted alot, and I mean alot of miles and abuse. Def datalog it. I just went thru a CF clutch and ordering the SPEC 3+ tonight.

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
Could possibly be a few things. i would also recommend shifting a little higher up and see if the car runs better. how soon before the end of the track do you have to shift into 4th? it may be better to run 2nd and 3rd gear out a bit more and see if you can make the 1000ft without 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread