Whats wrong with this auction? Eleanor rep.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Maybe its one of the ones where they kill you on the shipping? I really dont care for the hoods on those cars.

drdome99

I'm here for the vids
Established Member
I bet they ask you to send payment, then reply like "oh crap the car got in an accident while attempting to load it for shipping, we will refund you fully plus $1,000 for your troubles" then you get a fake cashiers check in the mail that the bank doesn't notice for a couple weeks.

TheRod1976

Blue - The Fastest Color
Established Member
jerrad said:
Maybe its one of the ones where they kill you on the shipping? I really dont care for the hoods on those cars.

I think that's a down payment figure they have listed...and then I'm sure they'll gladly arrange financing through some shady lender at 15-20% interest. :nono: :loser:

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
I totally smell a scam on all his auctions. Follow this rule "If it seems too good to be true, it most likely is."

ericgt

Established Member
Last edited:

MustangSally

Established Member
all there auctions are not on yahoo anymore.

I Emailed them and this was the reply i got, (they say its in Chicgao IL)

Dear Customer,

First of all, we like to inform you that the 2005 Ford Mustang Saleen GT Coupe 325HP 4.6L V8 is in excellent running and body condition, never had an accident and there are no flaws on it or any other mechanical problems. There is no lien against the car and the car has not been “salvaged”. It has a clear title and it will be signed and notarized in your name as soon as the payment will be completed. The buy it now price is $12,000 including shipping costs anywhere in the continental US. There are no other costs regarding this transaction. The car is located in Chicago, IL.

Now, in order to be able to buy it please let us know if you have any negative feedback and let us know your Yahoo user ID, if you have one, for additional verifications. If you are really interested in purchasing this car please also provide us with the following details necessary to take a decision:

-your full name (first name and last name)
-shipping address, including street and zip code
-ph#

Regarding the payment I am aware of the buyer's protection and we will use Yahoo! Secure Payments as a third party which will hold the payment until the buyer will receive the car. To complete the payment the buyer must have cash available.

So, if we receive the information requested and if your request will obtain a positive answer from our Customer Department you will be informed by Yahoo during the next few hours.

Thank you

Last edited:

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
MustangSally said:
Regarding the payment I am aware of the buyer's protection and we will use Yahoo! Secure Payments as a third party which will hold the payment until the buyer will receive the car. To complete the payment the buyer must have cash available.

I believe he just contradicted himself in the same paragraph. So, he says you can use Yahoo! as an escrow company, then in the same breath says you must have cash available to complete the purchase.

I'm going to email him too, and post the conversations on this board for everyone to get a kick out of. I'm going to string him along as much as possible.....

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Its so blatantly a scan. if you see a car worth 10times the amount you know theres something wrong. Even if its not a scam, theres somethign VERY important that the seller is not saying lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread