Whats Wrong With This Vette???

6SpeedLover

Established Member
The guy who ownes this car, runs the shop I work at "Cool Guy" Can you tell me what is so different about it ???
ImportedPhotos00082.jpg

ImportedPhotos00083.jpg

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Ok, if you guys are sooo good..... What kind of Camaro is he restoring, in the pics. below ??? Its Black, on Black, with a Big Block...
ImportedPhotos00066.jpg

ImportedPhotos00085.jpg

ImportedPhotos00090.jpg

6SpeedLover

Established Member
69' that you can eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner off of?

WOW!!! You guys are good... Its A Copo Replica. I cant believe how much a replica can go for these days!!! $$$$$$$$ The doors will be put on in a week or two, Ill post pics. of the final product :beer:

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
yenko 427

and i want that R

i dont see the point in the zo6 frontend on the c6 vert, it still has c6 rear fenders, the zo6 flared rear fenders are my favorite part.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Damn, he has a lot of nice cars in that garage!

He has alot of money, and he is a gear head, and very laid back... I have always loved painting cars for him "Fun Job" I will post up some sick cars, as soon as I get pics. Its tough though, with winter knocking on our door lol.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
yenko 427

and i want that R

i dont see the point in the zo6 frontend on the c6 vert, it still has c6 rear fenders, the zo6 flared rear fenders are my favorite part.

He always wanted another Z06, but he also wanted a vert... He is in his 50's now, and I guess the vert was more important lol... He just likes the front ends better "I guess"

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
I've seen guys do the front, fenders, wheels and the motor with a vert. Looks great.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Thats a 1969 Yenko Camaro (maybe clone i do not know.) Or just a lowly COPO lol.

Looks to be a nut and bolt restoration.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Thats a 1969 Yenko Camaro (maybe clone i do not know.) Or just a lowly COPO lol.

Looks to be a nut and bolt restoration.

Yea, it is a nut and bolt restoration "his 6th Camaro" lol It is gonna be a plain Black, on black Copo replica... So far there is 1,014 man hours into this one "He calculates all his hours" Its very tough working for a GM gear head, when I bleed Ford Blue.... But I give all cars the respect that is due :beer:

JAILBAIT

Currently under pressure
Established Member
There is a company that does do a conversion for you to turn your convertible into a Z06, engine and everything. Here is one of there cars at SEMA (with a Procharger by the way)

IMG_6755.gif

IMG_6751.gif

Users who are viewing this thread