Whats your 1/8 MPH?

Mike Koval

history
my average is 94-95, never been faster than 95. mods are cai, 2.81, prochamber, catback, 3.73's and rwtd predator tune. my times are good but the car should be doing better imo. i have a solid axle, full drag suspension, little weight reduction, slicks & skinnies etc. the car leaves like a rocket and the foot never comes off the gas, feels like it just lays down up top. i think i need another tune. what do you guys think?

:beer:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
you should be doing better...I did 96mph in my vert with nitto drag radials, IRS, full weight, 3/4 tank, 473/474 rwhp/tq.

trey193

Established Member
OOps you did it again! My best 1/8mph is 100.3, most of the time I am 99 and change. It seems the APTEN didnt pick up my 1/8mph much because I was going high 98's-99 before the APTEN as well. Your car is def. down on mph but also remember its hot as ballz out and I agree your tune isnt great.

Wickenhauser

The key to drag racing is having your drivers door open while doing the burnout so you can smile for the camera and watch your Nittos smoke :)

Mike Koval

history
Originally posted by Wickenhauser
The key to drag racing is having your drivers door open while doing the burnout so you can smile for the camera and watch your Nittos smoke :)

:lol:

or maybe the key is to get a fenderwell cai and pull your headlight out:rockon:

:D

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
7.13 @ 100.25 on a track when the DA was 812'. What is your MPH given the DA? If you ignore DA your ignoring a lot of the variables. Mine is a 2.80 w/ Apten and 3.90 gears, slicks, skinnys, no sway bar, 14lb battery, no spare/jack and my 245lb butt in the seat.

wjfawb0

Established Member
My 1/8th is usually 8.0@89mph with a 2.0 60'. I don't really try to come off the line hard or power shift. Gotta drive the damn car 3000 miles a month, so I don't want to break a half-shaft (again).

davidwhitt

Established Member
My stock '02 Viper ran high 7.90's at 90 mph - just one of the reasons I bought a Cobra

Looking forward to running the Cobra this fall when the weather turns cooler and mod's are complete

Users who are viewing this thread