Whats your clever 2013 GT500 license plate?

662HP631TQ

Established Member
CSCOBRA With the Black Texas plate since Some other guy has had COBRA locked up for more than 10 years.....I hate him....just kidding good snatch on the plate though!

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
Just came today
image_zpsfdacbf3c.jpg

verbal

Established Member
I always liked how Jeremy Clarkson referred to brute, high horsepower cars as an "axe murderer". I think he was reviewing the C63 AMG and he might have said it about the Viper too. It would be cool to have a plate like "AXMRDRR". Good luck getting it approved by the DMV, lol. I would probably never get a custom plate however.

Last edited:

5BANERZ

Established Member
5banerz

My 2014 is Race Red with White Stripes, in honor of my alma matter Indiana University. Plate is 5Banerz, the number of National Championships our basketball team has won. Hope I need to change the plate many times in the future. Go HOOSIERS!!!!!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My 2014 is Race Red with White Stripes, in honor of my alma matter Indiana University. Plate is 5Banerz, the number of National Championships our basketball team has won. Hope I need to change the plate many times in the future. Go HOOSIERS!!!!!

This guy...

I like this guy.

BAS

Established Member
Tried to get a lot of the interesting ones like...

LETH4L, GT500, ELANOR, HPADCT, HRICNE, LMTLSS, ITLMVE, ITLMOV, 1N54NE, ILW84U, NVRL8, THX CS, BADSNK

Lots were already taken or couldn't see myself still appreciating it in a years time so ended up with this:

ypydugy4.jpg

Great thing is, in Aus, you're able to get authorized color plates so they are really low key and blend with the car!!

Users who are viewing this thread