What's your daily driver?

supachargd2k5

Established Member
I know there has been post like this before but i was just curious to see how many guys daily drive their cobra or if you guys have something else. I have an F150 and was contemplating trading it in on either a Terminator or a C6 but i just cant see myself without a truck lol. I could have both but i just dont want to stretch myself out like tha just yet.

jf4boogie

Established Member
95' Honda Accord EX ....yes it has VTEC bishes!!!

and a GSXR for the warm days :)

Last edited:

Adam.L.

Established Member
A few years ago I went from a '03 F250 to an '03 Cobra. I also couldn't be without a truck - I bought my Bronco a few days after picking up the Cobra. It's a piece of crap, but it serves as a daily driver and can haul almost anything I'll ever need.

fastfox400

Established Member
my new dd is a 03 terminator that is bone stock, my former dd was a 93 coupe with 45k miles on it. But my fiance has the DD i want dammit. why is it women get what the want? My fiance has a 06 Jeep SRT8 with a procharger.

supachargd2k5

Established Member
A few years ago I went from a '03 F250 to an '03 Cobra. I also couldn't be without a truck - I bought my Bronco a few days after picking up the Cobra. It's a piece of crap, but it serves as a daily driver and can haul almost anything I'll ever need.

yeah i thought about trading it in and getting the cobra and getting something a truck thats a couple years old to have something if i need it. Its a different feeling being in a truck just like the feeling you get when your in a fast car.

my new dd is a 03 terminator that is bone stock, my former dd was a 93 coupe with 45k miles on it. But my fiance has the DD i want dammit. why is it women get what the want? My fiance has a 06 Jeep SRT8 with a procharger.

Those jeeps are badass, i hope she lets you drive it :-D

Common

Established Member
Do you have any pics?

Hold on a sec

cobra3.gif

This pic shows different tire, mud tire I was using was way to loud on the freeway.
0829071812a.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread