what's your favorite stunt in your car ?

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
I used to do donuts frequently until I removed my front sway bar lol

lately I have been doing a lot of rolling burnouts by flooring it in second while lightly pushing the brake pedal down. Nothing like driving down the road smoking the tires :burnout::burnout::burnout::rockon:

Last edited:

convert03cobra

Established Member
With the windows down, I like to time the red lights and fart in the car just before the light turns to green. If I time it right, I don't have to smell it. If I time it wrong, I'm stuck in the stench until the light changes. Fun game and I recommend it to everyone.

sself92595

Established Member
My fav stunt? Having my girlfriend put her head in my lap, uhhh ummm, at 170mph... Can you concentrate?.... No profanity in this reply.... That's a stunt I'll never forget. Hope my ins. co. does not find out, or good ol' mom! lol....

Last edited:

Fat-cat

Established Member
Driving down the local strip and stabbing the throttle in N to have the blower wine scare chicks ;)

oneSICsvt

Established Member
Being at a light and having a little ricer pull up next to me with a really cute girl in the passenger seat, then the lights change we take off and we meet at the next light and the girl is smiling at me checkin me out and her bf gets pissed

purdueranger

Established Member
trying to not get into boost at all, I say it's just a catback GT with Cobra bumpers and hood.

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
Mainly drifting with Ken Block on the weekends, and following that up with 150 mph 6th gear pulls till I pop pistons.

That and calmly commuting through 45 mph zones covered with cops. Gotta love suburbia.

BADSEED

Established Member
03 cobra vert test drive: i had the salesman in the car came around the onrap sideways and then passed a car at 120 and kept telling me to take the next exit. after i came off the exit i asked him if i should go back on the highway and told me no lol great 20min ride

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
redlining every damn gear possible from stop light to stop light and looking at the people next to me. I know they are saying wtf is wrong with this dude

coild

Established Member
Blowing the doors off of SRT 8 Challengers with my non-pullied, stock tune and only K&N FIPK & Stingers Cobra.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread