What's your opinion on O. J. ?

tdupree

Established Member
I think Nicole's father should use the money that he gets from OJ and hire someone to kill him in the same manner that OJ had killed his daughter. Thats what I would do if my daughter's killer got off.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
8416af6.gif

Spade

Established Member
Come around goes around. His day will come. As for the book, I think it will be a great seller just for the simple fact he's "O.J.". He's like Howard Stern, people listen because they love him and people listen because they hate him. They want to know what he's going to say next.

Spade

tvguy

01cobravortech I seriously don't give a rats ass anymore if this country gets hit by a nuke[/QUOTE said:
I think it's time you pack your shit and leave this country NOW. With those words which you indeed spoke, you are a POS. GET OUT NOW you ****ing piece of shit. Your high moral ground doesn't cut it. YOU are the scum of this nation.
pacotaco

pacotaco said:
I think it's time you pack your shit and leave this country NOW. With those words which you indeed spoke, you are a POS. GET OUT NOW you ****ing piece of shit. Your high moral ground doesn't cut it. YOU are the scum of this nation.
pacotaco

Ah shaddup you illegal immigrant. Your the last person that should be shooting their mouth off. Always bragging from one thread to the next about how you get free Medicaid without even being a citizen. Hop on the tangerine truck or go weld yourself shut inside a crate and get the f*ck out of here ya smelly prick.

Watch how many bums tune in to the O.J. show. Thats how many degenerate and sick people we have in this country. People that tune into garbage about how some one would have been killed are people not worthy of life in my book. I bet you'd feel the same if the guy murdered your spouse or sibling. That this would make it to television shows clearly how fallen this nation has become. And if you see nothing wrong with tuning into this rubbish, then you probably are a guttersnipe.

Spade

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Watch how many bums tune in to the O.J. show. Thats how many degenerate and sick people we have in this country. People that tune into garbage about how some one would have been killed are people not worthy of life in my book. I bet you'd feel the same if the guy murdered your spouse or sibling. That this would make it to television shows clearly how fallen this nation has become. And if you see nothing wrong with tuning into this rubbish, then you probably are a guttersnipe.

The networks will make boatloads of money. It's a shame but its all about the "mighty" dollar.:nonono: :(

Spade

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
chuchomula said:
He's a douche....
Bag
If it were todays tech, that asshole would be giving serious head in the he/she ward.
Fooker playing golf, living the life..
Money talks, bullshit walks..

Last edited:
Spade said:
The networks will make boatloads of money. It's a shame but its all about the "mighty" dollar.:nonono: :(

Spade

The networks would only make money if schmucks with no moral direction tuned in. I personally wouldn't have watched it but would be asking to see if you guys remembered which maufacturers were plugging their products during the commercials. Because I would boycott their products.

This country is really falling apart. We celebrate evil people on television now. And when you find and audience for this crap, you better believe the country is not doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread