What's your thoughts?

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
So I recently sold my 03 cobra about two months ago and I'm already ready for another svt. Now I'm thinking a 13-14 gt500. What are your thoughts on the 13-14's? Are there any good deals on the western shore? I found koons in sterling va has 9 of them but they are all 2k over msrp. One in delaware just sold new for 3k under msrp. I'm looking for an all white one or one with black stripes I also like the sterling gray ones with black stripes. If you had to do it all over again would u go with a new gt500 or another 03-04 cobra? Thanks for your input.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I do love the looks of the 2013/up. If I could afford either I'd get a Shelby.
But why did you sell the Cobra? Did you need the money or just tired of it?
I know many have regretted selling their '03, and some go back, but if you can swing a later one I'd do that.

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
I sold the cobra bc I won a truck and after some legal battles with said truck I'm ready to get rid of it and go back to another car.

UOP Shadow

Established Member
After driving a 13/14 GT500, you will wonder why you ever considered going back to a Termi. There is that much difference between them stock. With the 13 /14 your performance starts where many highly modified Termis end.

I love the looks of the Termis and prefer their interior design. But I've never seen or driven one that I like better than this. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401599433.434439.jpg

All that said, one day I would love to add a Termi to our Mustang collection.

Last edited:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
13/14 all day but then again I maybe bias. The car snoozes through anything less than triple digit speeds and at 120+ it's just starting to spread its wings. It's a 600+ hp / "200mph" car with a warranty and with simple bolt on is over 700 to the wheels.

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
A lot of good points. Now I need to find the right one to buy. Are the recaro seats worth it. I have found a few white ones without the seats and I think I really want the recaro seats

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
A lot of good points. Now I need to find the right one to buy. Are the recaro seats worth it. I have found a few white ones without the seats and I think I really want the recaro seats

They are a must have in my opinion. I haven't been on any long trips but they are definitely comfortable and more than adequate for street/spirited driving. I have no reason to hesitate to take a couple hours long drive with them.

Plus everyone really likes the Cobra in them lol.

UOP Shadow

Established Member
I don't like the Recaro seat. The headrest isn't adjustable, the seat isn't power & the side bolsters are too tight for my weight. If I was 20 years younger & 50 pounds lighter, then I'd consider the Recaros.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
What are your thoughts on the 13-14's? I found koons in sterling va has 9 of them but they are all 2k over msrp.

LOL and that's why they have 9 of them.

I'd check the classifieds here for a low mileage 13/14. Might as well get an almost new one for less money.

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
LOL and that's why they have 9 of them.

I'd check the classifieds here for a low mileage 13/14. Might as well get an almost new one for less money.

I've looked in classifieds and have not seen anything I like yet. I would need a dealer to trade my truck in unless I sell it out right. Hopefully koons will come down on price if not there are a few in pa I like But do not have the recaro seats

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread