whatsup guys

moorefmx

Whatsup guys, new here, just bought a lightning so i figured I would join and introduce myself, Pretty pumped about the truck I bought, and how it all went down. but anyways here she is, the beast!
attachment.php

attachment.php

anyways I bought her last weekend and i'm just waiting for it to be shipped to my place in texas, I paid for enclosed shipping so I'm having to wait for them to get a truck to take it as they only send trucks completely full so the wait is killing me. but anyways I also have another ford, and that's how it all kinda started. I have a 2002 F-150 and had decided to build it up with a buddy. longblock, supercharger, the works but after realizing how many lightning parts we needed to get it together, I decided to look for a cheap lightning truck and use it as a donor truck and part it out after I got everything I needed. Well I was on my way to Tampa for work and go figure I come across this truck on auto trader, and then figured out it was located 15 minutes from tampa. I took it as a sign and 2 days later the money was wired and it was mine. So I couldn't be happier, and the thing is an absolute beast! I'm still going to be building up my other truck as well. so when all is said and done I'll have 2 600hp+ fords ready to tear shit up. anyways here's a pic of my other ride, basically all stock motor wise, but not for long.
Anyways watch for the build on the other ride coming soon, and as soon as the new truck gets delivered i'll put up some more pictures of it

Last edited:

moorefmx

Ya sorry about that, was having some issues getting the pictures to load up like I wanted. and the picture of my original truck is way to huge but i'm not so savy with computers so i didn't know how to downsize the image. but anyways ya i'm pumped to finally have a awesome fast truck.

Users who are viewing this thread