Wheel adapters for FR500 wheels

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Are these the adapters I need to put 05+ Mustang offset FR500 wheels on my Lightning?

4 WHEEL ADAPTERS FITS 5x4.5" ON FORD F-150 LIGHTNING 04:eBay Motors (item 370288873358 end time Dec-10-09 14:49:39 PST)

I have emailed the seller and he confirmed that these would be perfect, but for somereason I don't trust him. I was under the impression that two different types were needed for the front vs. the rear adapters. I thought that one of them had to be hubcentric and the other one had to be wheelcentric (for all I know, those two terms may mean exactly the same!). Either way let me know guys!

TIA!:beer:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Neither set needs to be hubcentric, the adapters self center with conical lugs on both sets of studs. You can use hubcentrics in the rear but not on the front, they won't fit. 1.25" thick front, 1.5" thick rear will give you the proper stagger.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Neither set needs to be hubcentric, the adapters self center with conical lugs on both sets of studs. You can use hubcentrics in the rear but not on the front, they won't fit. 1.25" thick front, 1.5" thick rear will give you the proper stagger.

OK thanks!

These are 1.25" thick. If I run 9" wide in front and 10.5" in the rear will that be ok? Or is it going to look weird?

Users who are viewing this thread