wheel and tire opinions...

naeem5oh

Established Member
hey guys wanted to get some opinions from u guys on wheels and tires. currently im running AMRs 19x8.5/10 wheels with pzeros 245/275s on them. im looking to get a new set of wheels and tires but cannot make up my mind for nothin. i would like to run 19s but im about to add a aluminum 1 pc ds, boss mani, and 3.55 gears in my auto and want some decent tires to keep up. i have H&R springs and was wondering would going with 18s be a good idea?(since tires are cheaper for 18s). i guess what im trying to ask is that people who are running 18s, do u ever feel like ur wheels are to small?

REPCobra10

Established Member
I have AMR 18" wheels on my car, OP. I'm also lowered on Eibach Sportlines. I never feel like the 18's are too small on my car. They look just right with a nice drop like the Sportlines provide, in my opinion.

REPCobra10

Established Member
do u have pics?

I don't have any with the AMR's on it right now, only with the old 20" Steeda Spyders that I used to have. I've been meaning to take some. I'll try to take some tomorrow if I have a little time at work and I'll PM you the pictures...:beer:

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
I have 255's on the rear and they look tiny.

I have stock 19's and I would not go any smaller.

I wanna go with 20's and 305's

REPCobra10

Established Member
I have 255's on the rear and they look tiny.

I have stock 19's and I would not go any smaller.

I wanna go with 20's and 305's

Are you lowered? If not, that's why they look tiny. With a drop, like I mentioned above, 18's look just fine on the car and definitely not tiny...:beer:

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
OP I know it's the cheapest and crappy looking way to do it but you could always have a backup set of DR :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread