Wheel and Tire Questions

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I need some help guys. I'm ordering a set of the Anthracite FR500 wheels for my car, and I was just wanting some opinions. I haven't seen any cars in my color with these wheels. Can someone post some pictures of Performance Red mustangs with the Anthracite wheels. Also, I would like suggestions on tire sizes. I am getting the 18X10's rears and 18X9's. What size tires to you recomend?

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
i may be wrong, so check on this, but I would go with something like a 265 in the front and 305 in the back. I would stay skinny on the front so when you have to replace them its not too bad...

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
At least a 275..otherwise you'll be worrying about hitting a curb and scratching the rim...

Also I saw a car like yours with the anthracite FR's and it looked freaking sweet. It was the main reason I got mine except silver of course. Trust me you will like it.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I was planning on the 275's on the front, but was not sure what to run on the rear.

Does anybody know what this car is running on it? What size wheels, and what size tires? What spacers, if any? I really love the stance that this car has. This is a beautiful car. Maybe the owner will step up with some numbers for me.

23ho.jpg

18qy.jpg

32gj.jpg

Almo

Established Member
bmxer53087 said:
i may be wrong, so check on this, but I would go with something like a 265 in the front and 305 in the back. I would stay skinny on the front so when you have to replace them its not too bad...

+1... might even consider 255's up front, I actually rubbed with 18X9's with 255/35's upfront.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Almo said:
+1... might even consider 255's up front, I actually rubbed with 18X9's with 255/35's upfront.

Really?? I have 265's and it doesn't rub at all.

The tires on that car I'm sure is Michelin 315's

Almo

Established Member
SQ Stang said:
Really?? I have 265's and it doesn't rub at all.

The tires on that car I'm sure is Michelin 315's

Yeah, don't know why, hit or miss with others I have spoken to.

Only when I turned right and drive's side only would rub. And I only had the Steeda Sports so I wasn't as low as others. Couldn't tell ya. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread