Wheel options?

marco93cobra

Established Member
Where can you find wheels for the 4 lug Cobras? I liked the Blk FR500's for the cobra, but I cant find them in the 4 lug for my car. I really dont want to change everything and do a conversion, but is that the only way to get a set of 5 lugs on the car?

If I do the conversion(it would be Brembo), would I make a mistake by selling the cobra brakes, ect, or should I box everything up and keep it with the car?

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
you won't find an aftermarket wheel to fit the cobra without changing the front rotors out or going to 5-lug

marco93cobra

Established Member
Thanks, that is what I wanted to find out.

Do you think that it would hurt the value of the car to change it? or would I be better off to keep it the way that it is?

93snake93

Established Member
keep all your stock parts if you do the five lug conversion. I am keeping all my stock parts, (who kept their air silencer? I did!) so "if" that time comes I need to sell my car I can get a higher dollar value for it. With that all said I hope I never have to sell my car.

marco93cobra

Established Member
I wanted to do that to the car, but I really regret selling the engine when I pulled it to install the stroker. I finished out under the hood really nice and painted it with clear coat, If I had it to do over again, I would have not touched the car, like I did with the Lightning. The truck is stock, and I like it like that, but the cobra was bought to play with, well, I can play with it all right, at least it looks inside and out 100 stock, just not under the hood

Users who are viewing this thread