Wheel spacers / lowering springs

DelCobra567

Established Member
Hey guys,
I'm brand new to the forum and to the Cobra scene. I just bought an 03 Cobra. Always been my dream to have one so I'm stoked. It has a Whipple and is making 567rwhp. I have Nitto 555r 285/35/18 on the rear. I would like to kick the wheels out about an inch to give it a meaner stance. I called American Muscle to ask about aluminum spacers, the guy said it wouldn't be safe. Any other ideas? Also, which lowering springs are the best. Thanks.

1loudmouthpony

Established Member
Im not running 18s but i have a sra swapped 04 cobra. I used a 95 gt rear. Eibach hubcentric spacers 1.5 inch 10.5 wide wheel and 315s im using maxspeed springs(yellow) for right now until i find something else. Stance is perfect. Ill post up some pics tomorrow for you. Im on my cell right now

DelCobra567

Established Member
I have 18x9s in the front and 18x10s on the rear. Do they make steel sPacers? Something stronger than aluminum.

DelCobra567

Established Member
Thanks, it would be great if you could post those pictures. I also have a SRA. Not sure of the specifics. Was put on before I bought.

SpectorV

Established Member
with 18x10s i doubt you could go out an inch without the fenders needing rolled and even then they would stick out past the fender lip and look funny

drod2111

Established Member
I had Saleens 18x10 offset +22 with toyos 315 lowered with super sports and rolled my fenders to be safe
aba8agyv.jpg

And as u can see i was right at the fender also has a sra

Users who are viewing this thread