Wheel spacers

TheJeanyus

Established Member
I'm about to put a set of 18" X 10" Saleens on the back of my car. Anyone know what size wheel spacer would make them sit flush with the fenders? I'm guessing somewhere around 1/8" - 1/4"? I don't want them to stick out, but I don't want them hiding under the fenders like stock wheels either.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
1/4 or 3/8 should be fine. I run a 3/8 spacer from Lethal Performance and my tires are flush with my fender. I dont like my tires sucking into the fender or going past it. I have 18X10 in the back.

WheelPic.gif

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
You can I'm not sure if its necessary. I dont have longer studs but the lug nuts that come with spacers run deeper than the stock lug nuts to grab more onto the studs. My car is just fine.

Blackcobraconv

03 Whippled Vert
Established Member
TheJeanyus said:
Anyone else?

Do you need longer studs with 3/8" spacers?

I have 3/8 RR spacers and longer studs. I was only getting a few of threads on the lug nuts with the stock studs. Studs are a PITA to change. I have 335/35/17 Hoosiers on 10.5 inch rims. Wheel/tire combos are different, you may have to experiment once you get the tires mounted. Maximum Motorsports makes 1/8" and 1/4" spacers. Pic of the back of my car here:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560168843qAwGrE?vhost=good-times

Users who are viewing this thread