When are all the Columbus Area guys in Ohio Getting back together?

SSSeeYa

Established Member
I missed out on the QS&L meet last time. I'm hoping to catch the next meet so as to see a few other of the 03's and meet their owners.

I'd also like to be able to listen to some of other Cobras as a comparison (engine noises and what-not) to make sure I don't have any out of place noises after almost 15k of driving with mine. After a while you get used to the noises your own car makes after-all.

Poison_S

Established Member
Hey SSSeeYa,

We had a decent turn out last time at QS&L. I'd be up for another gtg there or somewhere else if anyone has an alternative.

Perhaps we could do a night at Speeds?

For those that are not familar, Speeds is indoor go-carting/racing.

Check them out at http://www.speeds.cc/

red03snake

Established Member
I'm kinda new to the site and havent met any of the local guys. Let me know when you guys are getting together and where.

SSSeeYa

Established Member
Originally posted by Poison_S
Hey SSSeeYa,

We had a decent turn out last time at QS&L. I'd be up for another gtg there or somewhere else if anyone has an alternative.

Perhaps we could do a night at Speeds?

For those that are not familar, Speeds is indoor go-carting/racing.

Check them out at http://www.speeds.cc/

Speeds could be fun... Heck even another QS&L wouldn't be bad. Maybe the new Roadhouse that is next door to the QS&L would be good. I tend to lean more towards the places with ample parking, good food and a bar for those who want it (outdoor seating is a plus if the weather is nice).

Grey03

Established Member
I couldn't make it last time, but I am up for it.

RioRed97SVT

Established Member
I dont have an 03 Cobra, but i have a s/c Saleen speedster, im close enough i would be up to get together with some other stang owners. Ill keep an eye out on this post and see if anything comes of it.

Grover03

Established Member
Yea, QS&L was fun that day. Would like another opportunity to get together with everyone.

Hey, what's up Obie. I was hoping you might have made it last time, I was asking about you.

95 O C - haven't met up with you since I first got the 03. What's new?

Grover (Mark)

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by Grover03

95 O C - haven't met up with you since I first got the 03. What's new?

Have we ever met? Sorry if I forget.

Grover03

Established Member
Yes 95 O C I have the black 03 vert (from Canton). Met you at that spring car show on Tusc. (forget the name of that ricer speed shop that held it)

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by Grover03
Yes 95 O C I have the black 03 vert (from Canton). Met you at that spring car show on Tusc. (forget the name of that ricer speed shop that held it)

You must be talking about Horizon Audio. That's the only big name one out on Tusc., but there are other small ones.

I think I've gone completely retarded but I don't remember meeting you. Excuse my rudeness in forgetting. Hopefully something is arranged soon before the weather gets truely crappy. I knew your sn looked familiar, though. I guess I must have a selective memory.

Anyway, the 03 looks like it's come a hell of a long way. I want to take a ride in that bad boy.

bond99

Established Member
O.K. looks like we got enough interest here. Lets shoot for next Sunday, either at the QSL, or speeds-

SSSeeYa

Established Member
Next sunday is too little warning for me. Already got plans for this weekend. The NEXT sunday after that however is yet to be booked... Anyone else?

red03snake

Established Member
Just let me know when and where and I'll try my best to be there. Either weekend is good for me though.

Users who are viewing this thread