When Can Canada Order?

Intruder

Established Member
Any Canucks have info suggesting we can order tommorow like the US? I've heard the Canadian order guide is not yet out???

Pony Ride

Established Member
Nothing out there yet. I hope it is tomorrow but if not I can see the head lines" One year after the New Shelby made its entrance at the NY Auto Show, Order banks Open" I just want to know the cost at this point

07 Shelby

Established Member
I was told by Salesguy that they expect Canadian Orders to take place in the next few weeks. It might be a legal issue with there being No Set Prices yet?

:shrug:

Requis

Established Member
R1Lello said:
:beer:

So far 5 of us here.............hopefully we all get one and go for a nice cruise.

I'll drink to that.. Called and no order guides....he did use some interesting language...."for the love of Pete.." I'll call you guys when I hear anything...."

I laughed out loud and asked what number caller was I, he said he's been hearing from almost every one on the list 53 in total. I'm in at #2. People may not be posting but they must be reading...I guess we'll all find out soon enough good luck with your cars gentleman!

Barry

07 Shelby

Established Member
Requis said:
I'll drink to that.. Called and no order guides....he did use some interesting language...."for the love of Pete.." I'll call you guys when I hear anything...."

I laughed out loud and asked what number caller was I, he said he's been hearing from almost every one on the list 53 in total. I'm in at #2. People may not be posting but they must be reading...I guess we'll all find out soon enough good luck with your cars gentleman!

Barry

53! Wow!! Who's your Dealer?
Best of Luck Guys!! :beer:

Last edited:

Intruder

Established Member
Cruzin sounds like a great idea! Anyone hear anything about MSRP+ ? I've heard it's against Canadian laws, but then again, I've heard there is no such law, and Canadian dealers can do as they please, much like their friends south of the border. Just want to brace. I'm high up on a list, with deposit, and MSRP in writing, but things have seemed to go sideways for people in the US with similar circumstances to mine. I'd be less than truthful if I said that didn't worry me.

Requis

Established Member
Intruder said:
Any Canucks have info suggesting we can order tommorow like the US? I've heard the Canadian order guide is not yet out???

2 SVT FORD DEALERS ARE telling me Likely End of April May...we tried to punch in order codes today..the system spit back....not in system...

cheers,

Requis

Users who are viewing this thread