When cobras sh*t

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Looks like the infamous rear end differential leak. Ford repalced my entire rear end on mine. I would get that fixed.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraTone
Matt, what kind of tires are those? They look good.

those are the new Goodyear F1 GS-D3's ....European design

I bought a set last week and they're getting mounted today.....they have rim protectors that look a little weird but I think its a good feature.

btw, Costco is starting to outfit its tire centers with the Hunter Road Force Measurement™ balancers and its only $9/tire for a mount&balance :thumbsup:

:read: www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24436

Last edited:

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Matt,

How do you like the GSD3 s??

I know you are potentially selling them to the Toad man, but I would really love to hear your thoughts vs the stock F1s.

My car is in the shop right now for leaky rear diff. Not nearly that leaky, but still leaking.

matt lankford

all is sold
i didnt have 500 rwhp with the stock F1s, i had 555r 315s, which hook better. i only have about 50 miles on them so im not real sure, im either gonna get 18s, get another C5, or go back to 315 nittos, which i really dont want to do for rain reasons.

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Originally posted by matt lankford
i didnt have 500 rwhp with the stock F1s, i had 555r 315s, which hook better. i only have about 50 miles on them so im not real sure, im either gonna get 18s, get another C5, or go back to 315 nittos, which i really dont want to do for rain reasons.

Well... does it ride nice? Do they feel smooth? I guess it's hard to tell much with so few miles... :(

I'm sure Overtoad will let me know.

I decided 3 months ago that these would be my next tire, and have been telling people about them, so I wish I could actually know. hahaha

matt lankford

all is sold
with my exaust i cant hear any road noise, but then again i could put knobby mud tires on it and still not hear them.

they seem to ride really nice.

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
...im either gonna get 18s, get another C5, or go back to 315 nittos...

can't decide between a new set of rims, tires, or another C5?

is the c5 that cheap now. :lol:

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
close, 7k discounts and 0% for 60 months, i could borrow 45k and only just 60-70 in payment

or you could spend $320 and just get the 315s :beer:

0% wow! maybe this is a good time for me to get a beater c5 for driving to work too :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread