When is fast....TOO FAST

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Twisty
I can do that in my taurus I peg that bitch all the time. Ok well it only pegs at 85 but it is still the same thing.

lol well thats all the further my dads Stock 87 GN speedo went too (back when it was still stock)

Needless to say in a Grand National a speedo thats only good up to 85mph is pretty much pointless.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Too fast for me ...... 120 (on the track) is the ceiling for my comfortable factor.

Don't ask why .... nice rounf # I guess.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Well here is the thing, are those speedos calibrated? I ask because I believe in alot of cars, the speedo is going to be off, and the higher you go, the more off it will be. Speaking of that, is there anyway to calibrate a speedo?

nj7703

Established Member
I can say doing 115 with the top down feels a little "wrong" I think that my self imposed limit with the top down.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Wild Bill
How do you go 200mph on a bike and take a picture at the same time?

With your balls sucked up into your throat

Twisty

Established Member
Originally posted by Sinister Angel
Well here is the thing, are those speedos calibrated? I ask because I believe in alot of cars, the speedo is going to be off, and the higher you go, the more off it will be. Speaking of that, is there anyway to calibrate a speedo?

Yes there is a way to get them calibrated. At a votech I went to the cops would bring there cars in about 2 times a month. They had to have them right for when they pace cars. The thing they used was a dyno/speedo setup in the auto mechanic class.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by CKYlndSpd21
Fast is to fast when your watchin 2fast 2 furious

Oh you better beleive it buddy! :lol:

(BTW I think you meant to post that in a thread called "When is funny..... TOO FUNNY") :D

Last edited:

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
sscin.jpg
hump.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread