when threads moved !!!!

tvspower

Established Member
After looking all day, how do we find " moved threads" .. Cannot find TVSVERT:shrug:/me32 thread. thanks

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Have you tried searching by their name or go to their profile and look at recent posts? Usually there is a moved "shortcut" in the old section for awhile.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
It's obviously been deleted by Administration, I made some posts in that thread and there deleted on my profile.
Would like to know if there was a resolution and who actually was the cause of the riff cause me32 hadn't said anything before it was 86'd?

tvspower

Established Member
Christ .. We complain about the Government all the time.. These mods must think they drink holy water...The least mods can do is re-direct others to moved section, if feasible. Mods .. get off your high horses.. 'MOVED" this thread has been moved... " WHERE" ?????????

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
It's obviously been deleted by Administration, I made some posts in that thread and there deleted on my profile.
Would like to know if there was a resolution and who actually was the cause of the riff cause me32 hadn't said anything before it was 86'd?

Last I saw ME32 sent TVS $16xx.xx and they called it square. TVS did hint at there being more to it but also asked that the thread be deleted.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Christ .. We complain about the Government all the time.. These mods must think they drink holy water...The least mods can do is re-direct others to moved section, if feasible. Mods .. get off your high horses.. 'MOVED" this thread has been moved... " WHERE" ?????????

2012-01-16-Modell_TiP_Clown_und__Pferd.jpg

tvspower

Established Member
Glad something was agreed on.. Mods ... you can delete this one also ON MY REQUEST Thanks

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

Go read the rules.
Then Shut it.

Not gonna tolerate this.
This site has been run this way for years. We have rules and guidelines in place that both members AND staff follow.

Users who are viewing this thread