When will the snow end

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
My first winter in Denver and we get over two feet of snow, then a week later almost another foot, now theres more on the way....make it stop :bash:

And now to top it off they found the drive-by car that was used to kill Darrent Williams a mile from my house....

bssmith1220

Established Member
we could use some of that here in MD....we haven't had any at all yet.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
That shit with williams was random as hell, I drove by the scene at around 6am and the whole street was blocked off...plus it rarely dumps this much but keep up the ill comments for denver so all the stupid ****s who can't drive don't move here :cuss:

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
50 degrees and sunny here, kind of odd for Jan. in WI, usually 10 degrees and at least a foot of snow or more. I think we gave it all to you.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
bssmith1220 said:
we could use some of that here in MD....we haven't had any at all yet.

Ahhhh...it's suppose to be 70-75 here this weekend...unbelievable for Jan weather if you ask me. The cherry blossoms are blooming in DC for Christ sakes, they normally don't come out till April. Were the hell is Al Gore when you need his global warming azz.:lol1:

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
50 degrees and sunny here, kind of odd for Jan. in WI, usually 10 degrees and at least a foot of snow or more. I think we gave it all to you...:lol:

KYLightning02

Established Member
it has only snowed once on my side of ky and i am glad because i hate cold weather today it was actually 70 out and i loved it cant wait for spring

KYLightning02

Established Member
it has only snowed once on my side of ky and i am glad because i hate cold weather today it was actually 70 out and i loved it cant wait for spring

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
No snow here yet. Dont know why were getting so lucky , but I sure am glad that I dont have to drive 10mph all the way to work on a snowy morning yet !

* I think I may have just jinxed myself. Doh !!

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
No kidding, my car is a nice shade of brown!

th_IMG_0205.jpg

05GTOguy

Established Member
We had a similar winter like this in the 1870's, so it's not unheard of. Plus if you remember last Spring, it was cold and very rainy, much below average temperatures, much above average rainfall.

I'm loving this Winter, only a couple more potential bad months till the warm weather is here. Average high for MA is 34 degree's, it's supposed to be in the 60's Sat :)

And about Al Gore, has he been able to explain why ice ages have come and gone many times in the past? Or why the Earth was so much hotter back in the days of the dinosaurs? Dinosaurs must've been driving huge SUV's 160 million years ago........

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
SCcobra4me said:
50 degrees and sunny here, kind of odd for Jan. in WI, usually 10 degrees and at least a foot of snow or more. I think we gave it all to you...:lol:

Same here. I've been out in a t-shirt with no coat lately. Kinda sucks. I miss powersliding the streets and shit. Just need some NAWZ and I could do it in the dry though.

Lord Warlock

Established Member
Has winter even started yet? It was 70 degrees again today...just like most days lately. Yea we had a few cold days a few weeks ago, and will probably get a few more this month, but that is the draw of living in the deep south, no snow, no ice, and occasional cool temps from Oct-Feb. At least we get nice temps most of the time though.

Sorry to hear of all the problems happening up in Colorado, but thats what you get for living so high above sea level.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Hmm, I think its supposed to be in the 40's next week. Brrrrrr. Gonna be 70 here tomorrow though. Warm weather is nice, but damnit I want some snow. I'm trying to go snowboarding next weekend before school starts back up and hardly any resorts are open, and the ones that are have like 5 slopes. I'm starting to think global warming is real.

::starts packing to move to the moon::

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
It has been rather nice here too. So nice I decided to take the GN out last weekend. Looks like I will get to do the same this weekend too! -Mat-
GN.jpg

lrall

Established Member
We just had a '50 year' ice storm here in NE. I just got all the ice chipped off the driveway and it snows this morning. Ill take that 2 feet of snow, i dont wanna go back to school!! But half our town is still w/o power so that might affect it, ice storm BAD, snow storm GOOD haha
-lr

Users who are viewing this thread